CT8: The World Leading Manual Core Cutter since 1983
The CT8 gives you the same cut quality and tight tolerances of our larger machines in an ergonomic package and uses the same tooling, drive system and knives as our other line of Core Cutters. The CT8 has been accurate since its inception, only now it performs even better with a heavier structure, from the support legs to the motor mounts. The CT8 is a versatile surface-driven core cutter. It is built on a 1.75” rock maple work surface which is durable and practical. It accepts core ID sizes from 1-6” and up to .500" wall.
It is an easy machine to operate; after sliding the parent core onto the mandrel, the operator sets the end-stop to the desired cut length. The operator lowers the knife using the handle, then presses the start button. Once the start button is activated, the core starts spinning. When the core is cut, the operator manually advances the core to the end-stop. The process is then repeated as necessary.
- 3/4 horsepower
- Heavy Duty 120 volt motor
- Standard 60” or 90” parent core length capability
- Accepts 1” – 6” internal diameter cores
- Accepts 1/2” maximum wall thickness
- 1/4” minimum cut core width
- Accurate +/-0.010” cut core width tolerance
- Less than a 3 minute core ID size conversion process
- Clean, square, burr-free cuts