The CT14 Servo has been most widely used Servo large ID core cutter in North America since 1994. Due to its rugged frame, heavy duty drive; it delivers amazing accuracy, speed, versatility and most importantly longevity. It has a quick change over between core ID (less than 3 minutes) and expandable chucks that will allow 2-3 different sizes. It is built on 1/4" steel frame, with heavy-duty components. The CT14 Servo will continue to produce perfectly cut cores fast and accurately for years to come. This machine is user friendly, including a fully automated cutting cycle, making it sustain its leadership position in the industry.
The operator can pre-program the cut widths on the touch screen, allowing an easy change to the cut width length on a single parent core. The specifications can be programmed with up to 10 cut widths, 999 cuts per width and up to 40 jobs can be saved within those parameters. Once the parameters are set, the operator is ready to load a parent core. The operator switches the load/run selector switch to “Load” and slides the core onto the mandrel. He or she then presses the motor start push button and switches the load/run selector switch to “Run”. The machine will begin to advance and cut cores of the length that is selected in the run screen. The cores will continue to be cut until the entered count value is exceeded or the parent core is used up. The operator will then load the next core and the machine will again take over the cutting process.
- Standard 60”, 90” or 120” parent core length capability (Custom sizes are available)
- Accepts 3” – 24” internal diameter cores
- Accepts 1” maximum wall thickness (custom applications with thicker wall is available)
- Accurate +/-0.015” cut core width tolerance (core quality dependant)
- Less than a 5 minute core ID size conversion process
- One minute core width change
- Clean, square burr-free cuts
- Built-in reference scale
- Micrometer end stop adjustment
- Optional items include core support and loading ram