CT14 Auto large ID paper core cutting machine
The CT14 Auto has been most widely used large ID core cutter in North America since 1984. Due to its rugged frame and heavy duty drive it delivers amazing accuracy, value, speed, versatility and most importantly longevity. It has a quick change over between core IDs (less than 5 minutes) and expandable chucks that will allow 2-3 different sizes. It is built on 1/4" tubular steel frame with heavy-duty components. The CT14 Auto will continue to produce perfectly cut cores fast and accurately for years to come. This machine is user friendly, including a fully automated cutting cycle, allowing it to sustain its leadership position in the industry.
To load a parent core, the operator switches the load/run selector switch to “Load” and slides the core onto the mandrel. The operator then sets the end stop to the desired cut length and sets the target in line with the core. The operator then presses the motor start push button and switches the load/run selector switch to “Run”. The machine will advance the core until it makes contact with the end stop which will start the cutting cycle on the machine. Once the core is cut, the machine will advance for the next cut.
- Standard 60”, 90” or 120” parent core length capability (Custom sizes are available)
- Accepts 3” – 24” internal diameter cores
- Accepts 1” maximum wall thickness (custom applications with thicker wall is available)
- Accurate +/-0.020” cut core width tolerance (core dependent)
- Less than a 5 minute core ID size conversion process
- Less than one minute core width change
- Clean, square burr-free cuts
- Built-in reference scale
- Micrometer end stop adjustment
- Optional items include core support and loading ram