CT10 Servo Paper & Plastic core cutter
CT10 Servo Core Cutter
The CT10 Servo core cutter has all of the features of the CT10 Automatic, with an upgraded servo driven indexing system along with a fully programmable touch screen to do the work for you. The servo replaces the need for the triggered end stop, giving you a tighter cut width tolerance of +/- 0.007”. This machine is user friendly and includes a fully automated cutting cycle.
The operator can pre-program the cut widths on the touch screen, allowing an easy change to the cut width on a single parent core. The specifications can be programmed with up to 10 cut widths, 999 cuts per width and up to 50 jobs can be saved within those parameters. Once the parameters are set, the operator is ready to load a parent core. The operator engages the end of the core with the pull on chuck, at which point the machine will pull the core onto the mandrel. The operator then presses the motor start push button and moves the joystick to the "Auto” position. The machine will begin to advance and cut cores of the length that is selected in the run screen. The cores will continue to be cut until the entered count value is met or the parent core is used up. The operator will then load the next core and the machine will again take over the cutting process. Please see our CT11 for a fully automated system.
- Standard 60”, 90” or 120” parent core length capability (Custom sizes are available)
- Accepts 1” – 11” internal diameter cores
- Accepts 3/4” maximum wall thickness
- Accurate +/-0.007” cut core width tolerance
- Less than a 5 minute core ID size conversion process
- Clean, square burr-free cuts
- Optional items include core support and loading ram
- 10” Allen Bradley touchscreen for entering all production requirements
- Job storage for up to 50 frequently run jobs